Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: In the group of six women I was with last night, one had a son with autism (me), one had a grandson, one had a student a… 4 hours ago
- The effects of stress and compassion fatigue on caregiving parents on mental and physical health is real, concernin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @Hope_Anew: Connecting With Your Children When There Is No Time hopeanew.com/hopeanew-blog/… 8 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: An incredible post from @scottsauls discussing how God has been at work through his experience of depression and anxiety! h… 8 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: When people ask about our socks it’s our opportunity to talk about the uniqueness of people with Down syndrome and then… 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: March 11, 2019
Our team has a vision that every pastor, church staff member and volunteer ought to be able to access disability ministry training of the highest quality without having to travel further than a half-day drive from their home. Continue reading