Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Mental health ministry training at Inclusion Fusion Live
- Inclusion Fusion LIVE – A disability ministry conference for church leaders AND families
- Mental illness and violence…What does the data say?
- The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
- Resources for readers of Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Special-needs student beats the odds to show a dairy cow heraldtribune.com/news/20180318/… 22 minutes ago
- Loving our kids as we love ourselves? keyministry.org/specialneedspa… via @melodyofautism 48 minutes ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Different Dream readers loved Sharon Cargin's transparency and made her piece the top post of the week. https://t.co/p5vN9… 2 hours ago
- RT @colleenswindoll: The enemy loves for us to be held captive to our fears. When fear poisons our lives, it distorts how we see this: http… 2 hours ago
- RT @CNN: Apple is proposing 13 new emojis in an effort to better represent people with disabilities cnn.it/2G35vb3 https://t.co/zp… 2 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Inclusion Fusion Live
We’ll be offering an all-day training for churches interested in developing a mental health inclusion strategy and making available five additional workshops and presentations for ministry leaders and families with interest in mental health ministry. Continue reading
Registration is now open for Inclusion Fusion Live – a disability ministry conference hosted by Key Ministry on April 20th-21st, 2018 at Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio. Continue reading
Will you embrace all of the gifts God has given you in the year ahead, including the ability to serve and represent Jesus in extending his love to those who are hurting? Continue reading
Some friends in a like-minded ministry have produced a wonderful video that illustrates the challenges one family impacted by a hidden disability experienced in maintaining their involvement at church. Continue reading
Our team is hosting a disability ministry conference in Cleveland next April. We want the pastors, church staff and volunteers in attendance to leave with the tools and resources they need to launch new ministries or expand the scope of their existing ministries. We want family members of persons with disabilities to leave prepared to support the spiritual growth of their loved ones and to expand the impact of their personal ministries. And we can’t do it without your help! Continue reading