Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Florida law requiring students to inform school districts on mental health history is problematic orlandosentinel.com/opinion/audien… 8 hours ago
- Special-Needs Parents: Here's Where to Find Your Mission Field buff.ly/2vSsTVI @SandraPeoples https://t.co/1ZzkoyADUe 8 hours ago
- Eight Outreach Events to Target (and Bless) Special-Needs Families buff.ly/2OEW9pV #disabilityministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Sterling Heights gym caters to children and adults with special needs fox2detroit.com/health/sterlin… 10 hours ago
- You spend a lot of time planning great inclusion activities and outreaches especially focused to bless families wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Inclusion Fusion Live
It was almost in indescribable experience to spend time with people who are doing disability ministry work. There is something about being with people who “get it.” Continue reading
We’ll be offering an all-day training for churches interested in developing a mental health inclusion strategy and making available five additional workshops and presentations for ministry leaders and families with interest in mental health ministry. Continue reading
Registration is now open for Inclusion Fusion Live – a disability ministry conference hosted by Key Ministry on April 20th-21st, 2018 at Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio. Continue reading
Will you embrace all of the gifts God has given you in the year ahead, including the ability to serve and represent Jesus in extending his love to those who are hurting? Continue reading
Some friends in a like-minded ministry have produced a wonderful video that illustrates the challenges one family impacted by a hidden disability experienced in maintaining their involvement at church. Continue reading
Our team is hosting a disability ministry conference in Cleveland next April. We want the pastors, church staff and volunteers in attendance to leave with the tools and resources they need to launch new ministries or expand the scope of their existing ministries. We want family members of persons with disabilities to leave prepared to support the spiritual growth of their loved ones and to expand the impact of their personal ministries. And we can’t do it without your help! Continue reading