Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
- Join Kelly Rosati, Amy Simpson, Kay Warren and myself for a Twitter chat on youth mental health
- Why Jess Cummings came to Inclusion Fusion Live
- Why church is difficult for persons on the high end of the autism spectrum
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- High Schoolers Hold Football Game For Students With Special Needs cbsloc.al/2rZlmlW#.Wwd90… #TX 26 minutes ago
- Developing a Point Man (or Woman) at Church for Special-Needs Parents keyministry.org/church4everych… via @CindiFerrini 14 hours ago
- Local organizations raise awareness of mental illnesses at free health fair theoaklandpress.com/lifestyle/2018… via @TheOaklandPress #Michigan 17 hours ago
- The Sunny Side of Life keyministry.org/specialneedspa… via @CindiFerrini #disability #specialneeds #momlife #dadlife #parent #resiliency 20 hours ago
- Annual special-needs prom draws 140 guests journaltimes.com/news/local/ann… via @journaltimes #Racine #Kenosha #Wisconsin 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Inclusion Fusion Live
It was almost in indescribable experience to spend time with people who are doing disability ministry work. There is something about being with people who “get it.” Continue reading
We’ll be offering an all-day training for churches interested in developing a mental health inclusion strategy and making available five additional workshops and presentations for ministry leaders and families with interest in mental health ministry. Continue reading
Registration is now open for Inclusion Fusion Live – a disability ministry conference hosted by Key Ministry on April 20th-21st, 2018 at Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio. Continue reading
Will you embrace all of the gifts God has given you in the year ahead, including the ability to serve and represent Jesus in extending his love to those who are hurting? Continue reading
Some friends in a like-minded ministry have produced a wonderful video that illustrates the challenges one family impacted by a hidden disability experienced in maintaining their involvement at church. Continue reading
Our team is hosting a disability ministry conference in Cleveland next April. We want the pastors, church staff and volunteers in attendance to leave with the tools and resources they need to launch new ministries or expand the scope of their existing ministries. We want family members of persons with disabilities to leave prepared to support the spiritual growth of their loved ones and to expand the impact of their personal ministries. And we can’t do it without your help! Continue reading