Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2018 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @jolenephilo: This #DreamTeam post is so, so important. inlinkz.com/displayurl.php… 2 hours ago
- RT @haguejason: jasonhague.com/2014/12/22/whe… 2 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: So it's definitely for those in the beginning and those who feel a little more seasoned in the special needs life!” 🙌😊🙌… 3 hours ago
- Next week Sandra Peoples will be releasing a study guide that goes along with Unexpected Blessings: The Joys and Po… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Getting ready to film a short training on the importance of reporting abuse and neglect in ministry @AbilityMinistry #Dis… 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Ministry Training
We’ll be offering an all-day training for churches interested in developing a mental health inclusion strategy and making available five additional workshops and presentations for ministry leaders and families with interest in mental health ministry. Continue reading
Invite friends to check out some highlights from last November’s Inclusion Fusion Disability Ministry Web Summit and experience the first installment of our “Key Talks” disability ministry training curriculum in January!
We’ve made some changes to make it as easy as possible for pastors, church staff, volunteers and families to join us for Inclusion Fusion… Continue reading
In addition to our online Summit in November, Inclusion Fusion will be offered as a monthly disability ministry symposium on the first Thursday of each month with a focus on either one headline speaker or one topic of interest to those involved with the disability ministry movement. Continue reading
Our J.A.M. sessions are regional trainings designed for children’s pastors, student pastors, church leaders and key volunteers. This J.A.M. session will provide participants with an intensive, one-day training experience that will prepare them to lead ministry to kids with “hidden disabilities” in their churches. Continue reading