Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
February 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Online communities can be a great way to share resources, ask questions you may be hesitant to ask elsewhere and fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 31 minutes ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: It’s a writing/editing day today! On March 4th this Bible study will release for Patreon supporters! https://t.co/oT4fpV… 1 hour ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: If we see value in every person (from the pre-born to the dying), then let's put our values into action by engaging with… 1 hour ago
- Inclusion Fusion Live features 36 main stage and workshop speakers. Click the link to learn more and register.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: “Anybody can do disability ministry. You don’t have to have any special skill set or any special knowledge, you just ha… 5 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Ministry Training
We’ll be offering an all-day training for churches interested in developing a mental health inclusion strategy and making available five additional workshops and presentations for ministry leaders and families with interest in mental health ministry. Continue reading
Invite friends to check out some highlights from last November’s Inclusion Fusion Disability Ministry Web Summit and experience the first installment of our “Key Talks” disability ministry training curriculum in January!
We’ve made some changes to make it as easy as possible for pastors, church staff, volunteers and families to join us for Inclusion Fusion… Continue reading
In addition to our online Summit in November, Inclusion Fusion will be offered as a monthly disability ministry symposium on the first Thursday of each month with a focus on either one headline speaker or one topic of interest to those involved with the disability ministry movement. Continue reading
Our J.A.M. sessions are regional trainings designed for children’s pastors, student pastors, church leaders and key volunteers. This J.A.M. session will provide participants with an intensive, one-day training experience that will prepare them to lead ministry to kids with “hidden disabilities” in their churches. Continue reading