Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Special needs families can benefit from the support of respite organizations. We are connected to several excellent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- I grew up in a little church in a #small town, where everyone had “their” seat. If you were missing, there was a ge… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: “Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living G… 10 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: No matter what our circumstances. He is always blessing. Always giving. Jesus is the sweet, wholesome manna always fall… 10 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Where do you look for hope while raising a child with disabilities? Guest blogger Kimberly Drew gives her answer in today'… 10 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Ministry Training
Our team has a vision that every pastor, church staff member and volunteer ought to be able to access disability ministry training of the highest quality without having to travel further than a half-day drive from their home. Continue reading
We’ll be offering an all-day training for churches interested in developing a mental health inclusion strategy and making available five additional workshops and presentations for ministry leaders and families with interest in mental health ministry. Continue reading
Invite friends to check out some highlights from last November’s Inclusion Fusion Disability Ministry Web Summit and experience the first installment of our “Key Talks” disability ministry training curriculum in January!
We’ve made some changes to make it as easy as possible for pastors, church staff, volunteers and families to join us for Inclusion Fusion… Continue reading
In addition to our online Summit in November, Inclusion Fusion will be offered as a monthly disability ministry symposium on the first Thursday of each month with a focus on either one headline speaker or one topic of interest to those involved with the disability ministry movement. Continue reading
Our J.A.M. sessions are regional trainings designed for children’s pastors, student pastors, church leaders and key volunteers. This J.A.M. session will provide participants with an intensive, one-day training experience that will prepare them to lead ministry to kids with “hidden disabilities” in their churches. Continue reading