Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
September 2018 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Join one of our Facebook groups! buff.ly/2NY8gSh https://t.co/rEYa4yOsMz 22 hours ago
- Excellent article on the experiences of church of one man with autism. factsandtrends.net/2018/09/04/cri… 23 hours ago
- “Quiet your heart and receive all that He has for you today. Let Him be your rest. One day you’ll look up and see t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Finding Rest on the Weary Road buff.ly/2xJORKP https://t.co/UfZW9C9rCR 1 day ago
- Join us tonight on the Not Alone Facebook page! https://t.co/DAXVhtVRmm 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Ministry Training
We’ll be offering an all-day training for churches interested in developing a mental health inclusion strategy and making available five additional workshops and presentations for ministry leaders and families with interest in mental health ministry. Continue reading
Invite friends to check out some highlights from last November’s Inclusion Fusion Disability Ministry Web Summit and experience the first installment of our “Key Talks” disability ministry training curriculum in January!
We’ve made some changes to make it as easy as possible for pastors, church staff, volunteers and families to join us for Inclusion Fusion… Continue reading
In addition to our online Summit in November, Inclusion Fusion will be offered as a monthly disability ministry symposium on the first Thursday of each month with a focus on either one headline speaker or one topic of interest to those involved with the disability ministry movement. Continue reading
Our J.A.M. sessions are regional trainings designed for children’s pastors, student pastors, church leaders and key volunteers. This J.A.M. session will provide participants with an intensive, one-day training experience that will prepare them to lead ministry to kids with “hidden disabilities” in their churches. Continue reading