Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #thegreatest #love #lovelasts #Godslove #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disabilityinclusion #specialneedsparenting https://t.co/HALforj5LG 12 hours ago
- "I will never label him & I will never limit him." Derek's mom's approach to parenting led to vision for different… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- If your church hasn't done a respite event, here's what these events can do to support families and marriages, in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Our weekly blog digest keeps you current on our newest content, ministry resources and commentary from Dr. Steve Gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #overflow #giving #insight #specialneeds #disability #hiddendisability #wisdom #love https://t.co/0vK5UbrIsH 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: May 2021
We’d love to have you join us this weekend for the Thrive and Cultivate Summit. The very presence of events such as this one is reason to be hopeful that the church is starting to “get it” when it comes to mental health. Continue reading