Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
July 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Prime day is July 12-13th. Did you know you can help contribute to our ministry just by shopping on Amazon at no co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @SandraPeoples shares vision of Southern Baptists Convention of TX's Special Needs Ministry Sunday! A look at how i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Who knew carrots could be such an excellent example of #mentalhealth #ministry? Always much more going on under sur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- What’s the plan at your church when people need help in the restroom? Join us for Disability Ministry Video Roundt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Special needs and the church are complicated. Why? Because it’s an area of service that individuals often overlook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Carey Nieuwhof
We’d love to have you join us this weekend for the Thrive and Cultivate Summit. The very presence of events such as this one is reason to be hopeful that the church is starting to “get it” when it comes to mental health. Continue reading
Change that would have occurred gradually over the next ten years will take place in the next 12-24 months thanks to the disruption from COVID.