Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,283 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Don't forget to listen to episode 30 of Key Ministry: the Podcast tomorrow! #mentalhealth #recoverygroups… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @ryanewolfe, from @AbilityMinistry, responds to Canada's expanded policy on medically assisted death. "If you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Speaker applications are open until December 16th! Apply: loom.ly/7JWgTws #DATC2023 #mentalhealthministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Are you looking for something small with a big impact on the families in your disability ministry? We have a devoti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Every church and Christ-following family should be involved in some way in adoption and foster care support.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Carey Nieuwhof
We’d love to have you join us this weekend for the Thrive and Cultivate Summit. The very presence of events such as this one is reason to be hopeful that the church is starting to “get it” when it comes to mental health. Continue reading
Change that would have occurred gradually over the next ten years will take place in the next 12-24 months thanks to the disruption from COVID.