Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2019 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Looking for a book to broaden your understanding of mental illness in the context of ministry? Here are some we enc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Sunday October 13 is 'unofficially' Pastor Appreciation Sunday 2019. Pastors often experience secondary trauma from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- What good will a $5 contribution to Key Ministry do? More than you might imagine. Every week, we're contacted by ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We offer a database of special needs and #mentalhealth welcoming #churches with a locator map, so you can find a ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: This was pretty awesome! I think it’s the first time I’ve seen #MentalHealthandtheChurch on sale someplace outside of our m… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Bethel Harvest Church
Without Jeremy Collins, we wouldn’t be able to put on a conference like Inclusion Fusion.
Jeremy serves of the Children’s Pastor and Media Director at Bethel Harvest Church in Nicholasville, KY. In Jeremy’s spare time, he launched a website, Pajama Conference, to provide ministry education for free or at a very low cost. Pajama Conference was founded upon the belief that education shouldn’t have hours of operation or believe that you should have to spend a lot of money on travel and hotels to go to a conference to learn what you can in your pajamas. Several members of our team had an opportunity to participate in this year’s Children’s Ministry Websummit, saw the potential Jeremy’s technology presented for equipping churches to serve families of kids with disabilities and Inclusion Fusion was born. Continue reading