Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- June is #AlzheimersAwarenessMonth and #BrainAwarenessMonth. Worldwide, 50 million people are living with Alzheimer'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @drgrcevich: We know the lives of our Black brothers and sisters are precious to God. It's important they know their lives matter to us.… 5 hours ago
- Join @SOARSpecialNeed & #disability #ministry leaders from across the country, including Key Ministry's @BethGolik… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church church4everychild.org/2020/06/04/rac… 8 hours ago
- @JermineAlberty, EDir of Pathways2Promise, author of Bottled up Inside: African American Teens and Depression, + na… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Bethel House Media
Without Jeremy Collins, we wouldn’t be able to put on a conference like Inclusion Fusion.
Jeremy serves of the Children’s Pastor and Media Director at Bethel Harvest Church in Nicholasville, KY. In Jeremy’s spare time, he launched a website, Pajama Conference, to provide ministry education for free or at a very low cost. Pajama Conference was founded upon the belief that education shouldn’t have hours of operation or believe that you should have to spend a lot of money on travel and hotels to go to a conference to learn what you can in your pajamas. Several members of our team had an opportunity to participate in this year’s Children’s Ministry Websummit, saw the potential Jeremy’s technology presented for equipping churches to serve families of kids with disabilities and Inclusion Fusion was born. Continue reading