Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
September 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Both Dr. Steve Grcevich and Catherine Boyle will be speaking at The Church Mental Health Summit! FREE registration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Click here to read the full article: loom.ly/U77lF7I #mentalhealth #parenting #ministry #strategies https://t.co/fXcbTORCMT 2 days ago
- Mental Health & the Church is available as paperback & ebook, provides strategies any church or ministry can use. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- During the event, disability ministry leaders from across the country support and encourage each other while discus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Is your church truly accessible? In this article by Influence Magazine, they outline why this is a question every c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Pajama Conference
Thanks to the generosity of our partners at Pajama Conference, Inclusion Fusion is going to be available online for two extra weeks. All of the presentations will remain available through Sunday, December 2nd. Continue reading
All of the presentations for Inclusion Fusion are available “on-demand.” Anyone who registers for the Web Summit will be able to access any presentation during Inclusion Fusion at any time during the conference. Each of the presentations has been pre-recorded. While most of our faculty will be available at designated times during the conference for live chats (schedule here), every presentation will be available 24-7 during the entire Websummit. Continue reading
I’m pleased to announce that registration for this year’s Special Needs Ministry Web Summit is officially open.
The opportunity to serve as an Inclusion Fusion faculty member to any member of our larger family in Christ with excellent ideas or strategies to contribute to the field of disability ministry. After all, doesn’t that reflect what it means to be inclusive?
It’s time again for us to offer the opportunity to serve as an Inclusion Fusion faculty member to any member of our larger family in Christ with excellent ideas or strategies to contribute to the field of disability ministry. After all, doesn’t that reflect what it means to be inclusive? Continue reading
I’m pleased to announce that Key Ministry’s Second Annual Inclusion Fusion Disability Ministry Web Summit has been scheduled for November 12-16, 2012.
Our Key Ministry team had quite a year in 2011. Here are some of the highlights… Continue reading
Our friends at Pajama Conference (our partners and hosts for Inclusion Fusion) are making available a complete set of DVDs capturing all of the presentations from this year’s Special Needs Ministry Web Summit.
The 8-DVD set will be available for shipping on Thursday, December 15th for the very modest price of $49. This is an excellent gift to a church interested in starting or growing a ministry to persons with special needs, and will also be cherished by family members with a loved one experiencing a significant disability.