Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- The evangelical understanding of mental illness...How Freud, Skinner, Rogers and Ellis led to Jay Adams
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Five reasons churches shouldn’t have vaccine policies
- When Kids Become Aggressive at Church
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2019 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: Such a great building/museum & location for @autismspeaks #conference. #autism #specialneeds #disability #IFL2020 @Key… 4 hours ago
- #mentalhealth #friendship #gospel #anxiety #depression #specialneeds #IFL2020 @drgrcevich https://t.co/orTT40Ugif 5 hours ago
- Looking to invest your financial resources to advance the cause of #mentalhealth & #disability #ministry? Partner w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- We welcome #ministry leaders & #mentalhealth professionals to join our #group for mental health ministry leaders. G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- We now recognize alternative, #nonverbal ways in which we can #communicate. Most churches, however, still rely heav… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: C.S. Lewis
So here was my little guy, Micah, standing in front of the TV, wrapped in his royal blue fleece blanket jumping up and down, clapping and laughing as he watched his favorite stories over and over again, reminding me of what I do, what we do, how we strive to fill in the puzzle pieces and reach for something that brings all of the stories together into a coherent whole. Continue reading