Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Depression in Children and Teens...A Primer for Pastors, Church Staff and Christian Parents
- Special Education and Christian Schools
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- With churches reopening, and many focused on mental health needs for the first time, now is the perfect time for yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 minutes ago
- If you're hosting an event or a conference, whether in person or virtual, the Key Ministry team would be honored to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @SOARSpecialNeed is hosting their Wonderfully Made conference virtually this year. Sign up today:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @drgrcevich explains why now is the right time for a retreat created just for pastors. Register:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Special needs ministry leaders have been working hard to serve special needs families, even during pandemic shutdow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: redemption
But every adoption is born from some sort of Friday brokenness that meant the parents who bore a child couldn’t or wouldn’t raise him, so let’s own that part of the story too. Let’s own the Saturdays when the loss is heavy and come alongside those whose burdens feel crushing. Let’s not just celebrate with those who celebrate but also mourn with those who mourn.
So here was my little guy, Micah, standing in front of the TV, wrapped in his royal blue fleece blanket jumping up and down, clapping and laughing as he watched his favorite stories over and over again, reminding me of what I do, what we do, how we strive to fill in the puzzle pieces and reach for something that brings all of the stories together into a coherent whole. Continue reading