Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Why read Mental Health & the Church? From @colleenswindoll: @drgrcevich is...most balanced, educated physician I’ve… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Register before January 31 for best pricing! buff.ly/2s8oxur #register #conference #IFL2020 #specialneeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Follow this link to connect with respite resources for families at your church, or for your family.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- January 22: #SanctityofHumanLife. Friday January 24: #MarchForLife in Washington DC. Supporting #preborn means supp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #mentalhealth #disabilities #specialneeds #church #ministry #abuse #ridicule #glorytojesus #IFL2020 https://t.co/FGE5IA2YCU 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: conversion therapy
We know that most kids with gender non-conformity become comfortable with their biological sex as they progress through childhood. For those who continue to experience significant gender discordance as adolescents, far too many will have experienced trauma, mental illness, social isolation, self-injury and suicidal thoughts. Continue reading