Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- An Easter service for the disability community
- Caring for our neighbors in a COVID-19 mental health crisis
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill
- Flattening the curve of the COVID-19 mental health epidemic to come
- 99% of Protestant pastors – churches are welcoming to persons with disabilities
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Each Monday @ noon EDT, we host #IdeaShare for #disability #ministry leaders, to learn, quickly distribute emerging… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- @BethGolik & @CatherineSBoyle joined Tom Bump on Kids Ministry Collective #podcast to talk how to minister to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- When #IFL2020 was canceled, our team realized we would all be spending #Easter at home. We invited some speakers &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @AutismFaithNet: "Our team wanted to do something to increase awareness of the needs of the disability community while putting their gif… 15 hours ago
- @TruthAnchors Contact us through our website if you need some information emailed. Realized we don't get DM's after our last communication. 15 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: cultural trends
Today, we’ll introduce three overarching trends that will shape our approach to ministry in the years ahead, along with some additional factors we’ll be taking into consideration as we form our strategy. Continue reading →