Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Today we celebrate #worlddownsyndromeday! This year's campaign is "With us, not for us" How is your community stand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- 2/2 Integrating Deaf Into The Body: @brandonrgaskin Dementia Friendly Worship Resources: Victoria White Register no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- 1/2 Meet our #DATC2023 QuickTake Presenters for Breakout Block 1: Jesus Knows Emotional Health & Despair: Keon Abn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Evana Sandusky shares 3 ways #churches can support families with #downsyndrome loom.ly/1sBbVZY… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Today is International Happiness Day! What is something that brings you joy? #mentalhealthministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Disinhibited Social Behavior Disorder
DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
Posted on June 13, 2013 by Dr. G
There are many reasons why children adopted from orphanages and children in foster care frequently exhibit severe problems with conduct and emotional self-regulation. Effects of trauma and neglect upon brain development combined with genetic and environmental influences appear to be responsible in most instances…as opposed to a primary attachment disorder. Continue reading →