Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Girls w/ #highfunctioning #autism often present w/ very different symptoms than boys. Here is 1 of many videos avai… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- #ReligiousFreedomDay, from VA Statute 1786, basis 4 #establishment clause, 1st Amendmnt to #Constitution: “Congress… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Step 2 of our step-by-step guide to starting Mental Health Ministry offers free downloadable quick reference guides… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Is it appropriate for licensed counselors to incorporate #Christianity into #counseling practices? Counselor’s code… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Is your #church getting started w/special needs ministry, or--let's be honest--struggling w/ special needs ministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: orphanages
Thank you for stopping by for the sixth post in Jolene Philo’s weekly series about post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in children. Last week’s post discussed what happens when a person, child or adult, responds to a perceived threat. The Instinctual … Continue reading →
There are many reasons why children adopted from orphanages and children in foster care frequently exhibit severe problems with conduct and emotional self-regulation. Effects of trauma and neglect upon brain development combined with genetic and environmental influences appear to be responsible in most instances…as opposed to a primary attachment disorder. Continue reading →