Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
November 2019 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Cyber Monday and Giving Tuesday are in 2.5 weeks - December 2 and 3. One of the simplest ways to support our work i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Something you should know: in 2018, the #FamilyFirst #Prevention Services Act was signed into law. Now #child… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Don't allow the world to convince you that you are an accident or mistake because of your #disability God makes no mistake… 7 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: This was such a great conversation about autism, parenting, and residential care. podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a-s… 7 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: In case you missed it, @amyjuliabecker launched her new website and it has a lot of free resources available. Check t… 7 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: orphanages
Thank you for stopping by for the sixth post in Jolene Philo’s weekly series about post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in children. Last week’s post discussed what happens when a person, child or adult, responds to a perceived threat. The Instinctual … Continue reading →
There are many reasons why children adopted from orphanages and children in foster care frequently exhibit severe problems with conduct and emotional self-regulation. Effects of trauma and neglect upon brain development combined with genetic and environmental influences appear to be responsible in most instances…as opposed to a primary attachment disorder. Continue reading →