Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: Maybe this is something friends of @KeyMinistry might help with? 20 hours ago
- We hope you will be blessed by The Blessing from South Africa. Shabbat Shalom! buff.ly/2XxQtoR #blessing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- #specialneeds #mentalhealth #ministry #emotionalhealth #pastor #church #mankind #COVID19Church https://t.co/ypjVDH6slR 1 day ago
- Ministry leader, our weekly Idea Share conversations continue through the summer. Register to join the discussion a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @AutismFaithNet: Race, reconciliation, disability and the church church4everychild.org/2020/06/04/rac… via @KeyMinistry 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: orphanages
Thank you for stopping by for the sixth post in Jolene Philo’s weekly series about post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in children. Last week’s post discussed what happens when a person, child or adult, responds to a perceived threat. The Instinctual … Continue reading →
There are many reasons why children adopted from orphanages and children in foster care frequently exhibit severe problems with conduct and emotional self-regulation. Effects of trauma and neglect upon brain development combined with genetic and environmental influences appear to be responsible in most instances…as opposed to a primary attachment disorder. Continue reading →