Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We're on all the major social media platforms. Here's a link to follow us on Instagram - hope to see you there, too… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- If you are looking for one of our recent parenting-focused webinars, we have them listed on this page, just for spe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- @colleenswindoll sat down w/ her father, @chuckswindoll, to talk about hard stories from their family. Many may thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Next week: Going Back to School in a Pandemic: Compounded Anxieties for #Parents, #Educators, #Students, & Strategi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: This may be the best post @autismpastor has ever written for @KeyMinistry. Please share with any #pastors you know, and to… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: orphanages
Thank you for stopping by for the sixth post in Jolene Philo’s weekly series about post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in children. Last week’s post discussed what happens when a person, child or adult, responds to a perceived threat. The Instinctual … Continue reading →
There are many reasons why children adopted from orphanages and children in foster care frequently exhibit severe problems with conduct and emotional self-regulation. Effects of trauma and neglect upon brain development combined with genetic and environmental influences appear to be responsible in most instances…as opposed to a primary attachment disorder. Continue reading →