Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
September 2019 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Is your family looking for support in your special needs life? Here's a good page on our website to help you find i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- If you are ministry leader & just need a one-on-one conversation about a special needs concern, #contact us today.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @MyQuietCave: "Your Church doesn't need an expert to start a special Needs Ministry" by Lamar Hardwick on @KeyMinistry https://t.co/9iK… 2 days ago
- RT @justinmcroberts: dear Pastor, I know it can be hard to recognize the difference between being useful and being used. 2 days ago
- RT @justinmcroberts: I believe “depression” and “anxiety” are names above which the Name of Jesus sits. But the way so many Christian leade… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: orphanages
Thank you for stopping by for the sixth post in Jolene Philo’s weekly series about post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in children. Last week’s post discussed what happens when a person, child or adult, responds to a perceived threat. The Instinctual … Continue reading →
There are many reasons why children adopted from orphanages and children in foster care frequently exhibit severe problems with conduct and emotional self-regulation. Effects of trauma and neglect upon brain development combined with genetic and environmental influences appear to be responsible in most instances…as opposed to a primary attachment disorder. Continue reading →