Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We finished our time at CPC22 with both our minds and hearts full. Soak in this reminder of His faithfulness to you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- January 16 is National Religious Freedom Day. We are grateful for the freedom found in relationship with Christ, an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Our time at CPC is a wrap! We'd love to further our conversations started at the conference. Reach out to us using… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Was very encouraged to see so much interest in #mentalhealth inclusion and #traumainformed ministry at #CPC22 - the Childre… 2 days ago
- Follow us on your preferred social media platform to stay current on our ministry offerings and events.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: RAD
Disinhibited Social Attachment Disorder encompasses the vast majority of children and teens we’ve treated in our practice who in the past were identified with attachment disorders. Continue reading →
There are many reasons why children adopted from orphanages and children in foster care frequently exhibit severe problems with conduct and emotional self-regulation. Effects of trauma and neglect upon brain development combined with genetic and environmental influences appear to be responsible in most instances…as opposed to a primary attachment disorder. Continue reading →