Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #mentalhealthministry #disabilityministry #specialneedsministry #pastors #church #inclusion #belonging https://t.co/6Kb38cf9Vp 1 hour ago
- For caregiving families, the stress of daily living can easily become debilitating. Today at 12 EST,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Relationships are critically important to personal and family resilience. To find out how to maintain healthy relat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Relationships are vital to our mental health. In this article by Champ Thornton, he talks about how we help frame o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- For caregiving families, the stress of daily living can easily become debilitating. In this webinar,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: antisocial behavior
There are many reasons why children adopted from orphanages and children in foster care frequently exhibit severe problems with conduct and emotional self-regulation. Effects of trauma and neglect upon brain development combined with genetic and environmental influences appear to be responsible in most instances…as opposed to a primary attachment disorder. Continue reading →