Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
September 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #houseoftheLord #delight #delightintheLord #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disability #praisetheLord https://t.co/WRyYiFI1fJ 2 days ago
- If your church is ready to start or step up mental health ministry, a great place to start is with our video series… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: "How Children with #Disabilities Have Fared During the Pandemic: A Sobering Report from the UK" https://t.co/Wuq4Fb1V… 2 days ago
- Before launching #mentalhealth pilot in my church, months talking/meeting w/ individuals of influence w/in church,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Great post from @cnieuwhof on spiritual entrepreneurs. Tragically, #pastors and church staff too often feel threatened by m… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: antisocial behavior
There are many reasons why children adopted from orphanages and children in foster care frequently exhibit severe problems with conduct and emotional self-regulation. Effects of trauma and neglect upon brain development combined with genetic and environmental influences appear to be responsible in most instances…as opposed to a primary attachment disorder. Continue reading →