Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- In 1 Kings, I read about prophet Elijah’s lowest point. God’s response is gracious: God comes close. He nourishes h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 minutes ago
- RT @ABC: “Hey guys, this is Jonathan, and I’m about to take a drink of apple juice with my right hand for the first time.” This 12-year-ol… 1 hour ago
- RT @Hope_Anew: He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoic… 1 hour ago
- RT @jcnjmama: Grateful it is National Religious Freedom Day. We are so blessed to live in this nation that holds religious freedom as a sac… 1 hour ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: A group of women from my church is reading Side by Side by Ed Welch, and I think the discussion on this section will be… 1 hour ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Erik Carter
The oft-quoted stat that 85-95% of special needs families are unchurched isn’t supported by any research, so I really think we – as people of the Truth – ought to stop repeating it. Continue reading
My daughter did have a place in a church now, but what about all those other families affected by disability? What about them? Continue reading
Nearly 500 parents of adolescents or young adults with developmental disabilities were asked two questions about fourteen supports that churches could provide to their family… Continue reading