Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Have you taken the time to prayerfully reevaluate your special needs and mental health ministries lately? In this b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- #mentalhealthministry #disabilityministry #specialneedsministry #pastors #church #inclusion #belonging https://t.co/6Kb38cf9Vp 7 hours ago
- For caregiving families, the stress of daily living can easily become debilitating. Today at 12 EST,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Relationships are critically important to personal and family resilience. To find out how to maintain healthy relat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Relationships are vital to our mental health. In this article by Champ Thornton, he talks about how we help frame o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Erik Carter
The oft-quoted stat that 85-95% of special needs families are unchurched isn’t supported by any research, so I really think we – as people of the Truth – ought to stop repeating it. Continue reading
My daughter did have a place in a church now, but what about all those other families affected by disability? What about them? Continue reading
Nearly 500 parents of adolescents or young adults with developmental disabilities were asked two questions about fourteen supports that churches could provide to their family… Continue reading