Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
April 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Want to change the world for Christ? Help us help churches minister to/with families living with disabilities of ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Inclusion Fusion Live is @KeyMinistry's national disability conference. The theme this year is doing ministry together a… 12 hours ago
- #IFL2021 is this Saturday! #Register to attend in-person in 1 of regional locations, or choose virtual option. Feat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Matt and Kevin welcome Stephanie Opdahl Hubach to their podcast to talk about disability, ministry, and life as the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- On Wednesday, April 21, we’ll share ideas and #bestpractices for the inclusive Sunday School environment. Join us o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Erik Carter
The oft-quoted stat that 85-95% of special needs families are unchurched isn’t supported by any research, so I really think we – as people of the Truth – ought to stop repeating it. Continue reading
My daughter did have a place in a church now, but what about all those other families affected by disability? What about them? Continue reading
Nearly 500 parents of adolescents or young adults with developmental disabilities were asked two questions about fourteen supports that churches could provide to their family… Continue reading