Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- What's the data about special needs and abortion?
- Every Child Welcome...the most complete special needs ministry resource I've ever come across
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Spiritual or #PastoralCareWeek provides opportunity for chaplains + pastoral care counselors/care providers to shar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Next Monday, November 2, Idea Share returns! We host a monthly discussion on special needs ministry re-opening and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @mtaibbi: A journalist friend of mine asked this rhetorical question today: what would the reaction be if the New York Times got locked… 18 hours ago
- RT @mtaibbi: Except we don’t have an “admissibility” standard in media. Outlets only have to confirm if material is true or not. Which is w… 18 hours ago
- RT @mtaibbi: Last fall, when every U.S. outlet was saying investigations into Burisma were “dormant” under Shokin, the Russian opposition p… 18 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Erik Carter
The oft-quoted stat that 85-95% of special needs families are unchurched isn’t supported by any research, so I really think we – as people of the Truth – ought to stop repeating it. Continue reading
My daughter did have a place in a church now, but what about all those other families affected by disability? What about them? Continue reading
Nearly 500 parents of adolescents or young adults with developmental disabilities were asked two questions about fourteen supports that churches could provide to their family… Continue reading