Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We're working on new resources for ministry leaders related to specific mental health conditions, but in the meanti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Powerful article/Steph Hubach: "Parents who made unusual choice to continue pregnancy after #Downsyndrome diagnosis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @BreakPointCC: Today, #MarchForLife in Washington DC; important #pioneer was Dr. Mildred Jefferson, 1st black… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sunday: Nat'l #SanctityofHumanLife day in churches. Women in crisis pregnancies often have similar needs/concerns.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Pastor: want to support the mental health needs of kids and families in your church and community, but don't know w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Erik Carter
The oft-quoted stat that 85-95% of special needs families are unchurched isn’t supported by any research, so I really think we – as people of the Truth – ought to stop repeating it. Continue reading
My daughter did have a place in a church now, but what about all those other families affected by disability? What about them? Continue reading
Nearly 500 parents of adolescents or young adults with developmental disabilities were asked two questions about fourteen supports that churches could provide to their family… Continue reading