Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- I heard revered theologian—talk about significant #spiritualwarfare. I know my life experience + physical realities… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 49 minutes ago
- Looking for a speaker for your upcoming event - whether online or in person? Use the linked form to contact a membe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Monthly disability ministry roundtable, Wed, January 20 noon, EST. Do you ever feel burned out/stressed out from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- "When the people of God bring Church into the neighborhood, maybe that's how Kingdom happens." - Libby Peterson. A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- #mentalhealth #impacts #pastors #churchfamily https://t.co/L4HQY2Cyrw 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Erik Carter
The oft-quoted stat that 85-95% of special needs families are unchurched isn’t supported by any research, so I really think we – as people of the Truth – ought to stop repeating it. Continue reading
My daughter did have a place in a church now, but what about all those other families affected by disability? What about them? Continue reading
Nearly 500 parents of adolescents or young adults with developmental disabilities were asked two questions about fourteen supports that churches could provide to their family… Continue reading