Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
November 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #advent #christmas #Christmastree #Emmanuel #righteousness #faithfulness #disabilityinclusion #mentalhealth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Hanukkah begins at sundown on Sunday. Learn more about the 'festival of lights' or Feast of Dedication from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Is your church doing a great job with disability inclusion ministry, where all people have the opportunity to use t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Even if your son or daughter is not currently choosing faith, remember that God, the ultimate parent, is in control… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #HappyThanksgiving #ThanksgivingDay2021 #pumpkinpie #pumpkinroll #grateful #gratitude https://t.co/3yKkFTb6qA 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: ministry conferences
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
I’d be delighted if you could join me and several excellent speakers in Louisville, KY on Saturday, November 7 as the Kentucky United Methodist Church Conference on Children’s and Family Ministry sponsors An Inclusive Children’s Ministry, a free, one day conference for children’s leaders and parents to learn how to make ministry to children inclusive of all children.
My daughter did have a place in a church now, but what about all those other families affected by disability? What about them? Continue reading
Shannon will be leading a workshop on The Special Needs of Foster and Adoptive Families and leading a roundtable discussion on What are some practical implications of the verse “Blessed are the nations whose God is the Lord?”
We’d like to invite our friends across the Midwest and Great Lakes region to join us on February 6-7 for TWO major disability ministry training events in Northeast Ohio. Continue reading