Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
February 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- It’s $5 Friday! We’re asking our friends and followers to donate $5 to help us equip churches to welcome families w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Inclusion Fusion Live features an intensive session to help your church develop a special needs ministry. Learn mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @Canonjjohn: 461 leaders from 226 Churches have booked in for these unique meetings with my friend Craig Johnson @cjnsami venues are fil… 17 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: The least and the last are found. They are given dignity as they are lifted from the dirt and seated alongside others.… 17 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: About half a million people on the autism spectrum will legally become adults over the next decade, writes @noahremnick, a… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: #fammin
A family ministry approach recognizes the centrality of parents God has uniquely positioned and qualified in His plan to share His love with kids who experience differences in emotions, behavior, learning style and communication. Continue reading