Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
- Why your kid's Concerta isn't working as it should... Chapter Two
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- With #MentalHealthAwarenessMonth wrapping up in a few days, we encourage #pastors and #ministry leaders to watch th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: I'm very honored to be the guest blogger on @ERLC today, and hope you'll read the article. buff.ly/2TM4kFQ #me… 8 hours ago
- Ministry leaders, we are continuing our Monday Idea Share discussions on select Mondays at noon EDT through the sum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- We had a great conversation with Skip McDonald from @intervarsityusa yesterday. If you couldn't join us live, here'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- As nation’s #mentalhealth has suffered under weight of #COVID19, important to remember #pastors & #ministry leaders… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Libby Peterson
We’re honored that 64 churches in 24 states with identified disability ministries have chosen to partner with us to launch Key for Families by registering with our church network and expressing a willingness to welcome families in need of a church who access our online platforms. Continue reading
Most of your attendees will know at least one person impacted by mental illness lacking a meaningful connection to a local church. Empowering them to be the “hands and feet of Jesus” can have a powerful impact in your local community. Continue reading
I’m so encouraged to see so many people from throughout our home region willing to spend a day examining how we can more effectively welcome kids, families and adults impacted by disability into our churches. Continue reading
We’d like to invite our friends across the Midwest and Great Lakes region to join us on February 6-7 for TWO major disability ministry training events in Northeast Ohio. Continue reading
Some of the best preparation we can give our kids for the new school year might be…not new clothes, but a renewed sense of self as we remind them that they are chosen by the God of the Universe to belong to HIM, clothed in righteousness, and that God loves them no matter what! Continue reading
In my day job as a physician, I have the opportunity to do work of significance. The work we get to do through Key Ministry will have eternal significance. Continue reading
We need a new paradigm to reach those families OUTSIDE the church whose lives are shaped by the special needs of their child. We must find ways to BUILD relationships, enter each other’s realities and BRING them into some expression of Christian community – inviting them to BELONG so that they might come to BELIEVE. Continue reading
What a fabulous way to let families of kids with special needs know that this is a place where they too were wanted…where their presence mattered. When I became involved with other leaders from Bay Presbyterian Church in starting Key Ministry, my primary motivation was that I wanted other families to have the same opportunity to experience church that my family had. Mission Accomplished! Continue reading
I’ll jump right in to my viewing recommendations for today, with an emphasis on developing relationships with families of kids with disabilities who aren’t currently a part of our churches… Continue reading