Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We offer a step-by-step guide to start special needs ministry. But we're also here to talk through your questions.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- #love #commandments #neighbor #Romans #law #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disability #church #ministry #IFL2020 https://t.co/aVkTS9RRHQ 12 hours ago
- RT @brookscarljr: @KeyMinistry Yes we are! Keep up the work of the ministry. https://t.co/N1AY0LE2R2 14 hours ago
- In the US, today is National Caregiver's Day. Here's an article with ideas to show appreciation for the #caregivers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Does your church consider bringing gospel of #Jesus to people living w/ #disability a #mission? People living w/ di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Francesca Minerva
Earlier this week, the Journal of Medical Ethics published a “thought-provoking” paper entitled “After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?” I’d encourage leaders in the disability ministry community to read the paper in its entirety. If we’re going to leverage influence in our society during a time of great upheaval, we have to fully understand the issues and conversations into which we must speak. Continue reading