Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
November 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Our year in ministry - Advancing disability inclusion while the church recovers from COVID keyministry.org/church4everych… 9 hours ago
- #advent #christmas #Christmastree #Emmanuel #righteousness #faithfulness #disabilityinclusion #mentalhealth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Hanukkah begins at sundown on Sunday. Learn more about the 'festival of lights' or Feast of Dedication from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Is your church doing a great job with disability inclusion ministry, where all people have the opportunity to use t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Even if your son or daughter is not currently choosing faith, remember that God, the ultimate parent, is in control… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: After-Birth Abortion
Christianity is, in this life, a religion of suffering. We have forgotten this truth in America. Put bluntly: if you do have a comfortable path through life with no fears at all of persecution, you probably are not a true Christian. Continue reading
Redeeming and converting a civilization has already been done once. It can be done again. But we need to understand that God is calling you and me to do it. He chose us. He calls us. He’s waiting, and now we need to answer Him. Continue reading
Earlier this week, the Journal of Medical Ethics published a “thought-provoking” paper entitled “After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?” I’d encourage leaders in the disability ministry community to read the paper in its entirety. If we’re going to leverage influence in our society during a time of great upheaval, we have to fully understand the issues and conversations into which we must speak. Continue reading