Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #disabilities #imageofGod #mentalhealth #churchisessential https://t.co/v2hmecCRdF 5 hours ago
- qoo.ly/3aapun #mentalhealth #mentalillness #serve #bodyofChrist 10 hours ago
- With many schools reopening, there's never been a better time to get back to church. Find one in our database ready… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Last year was overwhelming, jolting, stressful, wonderful, beautiful, and blessed. So many crazy amazing lessons we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- qoo.ly/3aa927 #godisgood #pain #suffering #mystery 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Julian Savulescu
Should we fear the “slippery slope?” When the ethicists responsible for laying down the principles for determining who will and won’t get access to medical treatment operate from a position of contempt for Christians (and other people of faith), we’ve already started careening down the hill. Continue reading
Earlier this week, the Journal of Medical Ethics published a “thought-provoking” paper entitled “After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?” I’d encourage leaders in the disability ministry community to read the paper in its entirety. If we’re going to leverage influence in our society during a time of great upheaval, we have to fully understand the issues and conversations into which we must speak. Continue reading