Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Why read Mental Health & the Church? From @colleenswindoll: @drgrcevich is...most balanced, educated physician I’ve… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Register before January 31 for best pricing! buff.ly/2s8oxur #register #conference #IFL2020 #specialneeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Follow this link to connect with respite resources for families at your church, or for your family.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- January 22: #SanctityofHumanLife. Friday January 24: #MarchForLife in Washington DC. Supporting #preborn means supp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #mentalhealth #disabilities #specialneeds #church #ministry #abuse #ridicule #glorytojesus #IFL2020 https://t.co/FGE5IA2YCU 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Julian Savulescu
Should we fear the “slippery slope?” When the ethicists responsible for laying down the principles for determining who will and won’t get access to medical treatment operate from a position of contempt for Christians (and other people of faith), we’ve already started careening down the hill. Continue reading
Earlier this week, the Journal of Medical Ethics published a “thought-provoking” paper entitled “After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?” I’d encourage leaders in the disability ministry community to read the paper in its entirety. If we’re going to leverage influence in our society during a time of great upheaval, we have to fully understand the issues and conversations into which we must speak. Continue reading