Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: The best disability ministry leaders from around the #Houston area are joining us for #AllAccessHTX on Feb 22 in #LakeJa… 2 hours ago
- RT @championsclubs: An amazing Champion with her dad. The love and dedication that every special needs parents has for their child is breat… 2 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Join me starting Feb. 1st as we pray for our marriages for fourteen days! bit.ly/prayformymarri… You'll get an email e… 2 hours ago
- RT @CraigJohnson5: - Never underestimate the size of a persons heart with the size of a persons stature...Big doors swing on little hinges.… 2 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: A Special Purposed Life: Finding Hope...True Story specialpurposedlife.blogspot.com/2018/10/findin… 2 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Peter Singer
Earlier this week, the Journal of Medical Ethics published a “thought-provoking” paper entitled “After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?” I’d encourage leaders in the disability ministry community to read the paper in its entirety. If we’re going to leverage influence in our society during a time of great upheaval, we have to fully understand the issues and conversations into which we must speak. Continue reading