Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
February 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Bible #heart #intentions #discernment #specialneeds #mentalhealth #youth https://t.co/onRhhEXHM8 14 hours ago
- Eating disorders and self-harm often co-occur. March is #selfharmawareness month. Learn signs of self-harm, and how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: This month we are excited to hear from Beth Golik, who is the disability ministry consultant for @KeyMinistry and the sp… 19 hours ago
- This Sunday, February 28, St. Lucy's Guide is hosting a free discussion with Shelly Christensen, noted author on in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- #Psalms #Bible #houseoftheLord #temple #specialneeds #mentalhealth #Church #ministry #pastor #specialneedsfamily https://t.co/0EA29ULxxg 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: John Knight
Show the love and grace we received from Christ with others, including those who have had abortions and those who are experiencing difficulties as parents of children with disabilities. Preach the gospel faithfully to those who did and those who didn’t choose life. Continue reading
John argues that through serving families impacted by disability, we pursue our own joy in God! Continue reading
His presentation for Inclusion Fusion truly captured the spirit of the Web Summit…For the Sake of Your Own Joy! Why Your Church Should Want Families Like Mine. Continue reading
Finally, help us “grow the movement.” Invite at least one person today to join the conference who might have a heart for helping the church welcome more kids with disabilities and their families. Continue reading
As a leader you know you should ‘do something’ about all those people with disabilities around you – but what? If you’ve been stuck about what to do, maybe its because you don’t have the proper motivation. It isn’t really about them, but about your pursuing your own joy in God! Continue reading
I’m pleased to announce that registration for this year’s Special Needs Ministry Web Summit is officially open.
In the course of updating our blog, we’d like to call your attention to a few of the individuals and organizations we’ve connected with in the past year doing great work in the disability ministry field. I’ll share three individuals whose links now appear in the sidebar today, and three organizations in tomorrow’s blog post. Continue reading
In Disability and the Sovereign Goodness of God, John Piper explores what the Bible has to say on the topic of disability. The book is intended to be a resource to assist church leaders everywhere confronted with difficult questions pertaining to disability, and to challenge the church to consider how we’re called to respond to persons with disabilities and their families.
Earlier this week, the Journal of Medical Ethics published a “thought-provoking” paper entitled “After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?” I’d encourage leaders in the disability ministry community to read the paper in its entirety. If we’re going to leverage influence in our society during a time of great upheaval, we have to fully understand the issues and conversations into which we must speak. Continue reading