Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- When I go to bed each night with one prayer on my mind and wake up the next morning with it feeling unanswered, how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Six years ago I tried to take pics of David for his birthday, but James had posed at the same wall for his birthday pic… 13 hours ago
- RT @haguejason: Earlier this year, I was asked me to contribute an essay to honor #EugenePeterson on the 25th anniversary of his seminal ac… 15 hours ago
- Discovering God’s Purposes in Mental Illness buff.ly/2PNvQ1I @drgrcevich https://t.co/uZozPwF2k7 23 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: So thankful for @christinehoover’s endorsement of Unexpected Blessings! Her writing is an encouragement to me as a pasto… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: God’s purposes
Is it possible that God might be using mental health concerns as an instrument for bringing about the salvation of those affected? What if God plans to use someone’s mental health condition…or the condition of a loved one as the means of connecting them with individuals and churches positioned to introduce them to the Gospel? Continue reading
What teaching or reading have you come across that’s been helpful to you in better understanding God’s purposes in mental illness? Continue reading