Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Mental health ministry training at Inclusion Fusion Live
- Inclusion Fusion LIVE – A disability ministry conference for church leaders AND families
- Mental illness and violence…What does the data say?
- The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
- Resources for readers of Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Making Peace a Priority keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 51 minutes ago
- Join our Hope Anew Spring 2018 Study! Learn more on #Vimeo vimeo.com/258648578?ref=… #specialneeds #momlife #dadlife #encouragement #support 1 hour ago
- When I think about the many illnesses, seizures, allergic reactions, health scares, and daily care for Joey over 37… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- At Huntington St. Patrick's Day Parade, special-needs focus leads the way nwsdy.li/2tYfVab via @Newsday 3 hours ago
- RT @Barb_Dittrich: Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will rec… https://t.co/RtolMUU… 3 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: homosexuality
We know that most kids with gender non-conformity become comfortable with their biological sex as they progress through childhood. For those who continue to experience significant gender discordance as adolescents, far too many will have experienced trauma, mental illness, social isolation, self-injury and suicidal thoughts.