Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- The joy of the Lord and clinical depression...Sergei Marchenko
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Please don’t say “all kids do that” to adoptive and foster families...
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: The best disability ministry leaders from around the #Houston area are joining us for #AllAccessHTX on Feb 22 in #LakeJa… 16 minutes ago
- RT @championsclubs: An amazing Champion with her dad. The love and dedication that every special needs parents has for their child is breat… 16 minutes ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Join me starting Feb. 1st as we pray for our marriages for fourteen days! bit.ly/prayformymarri… You'll get an email e… 16 minutes ago
- RT @CraigJohnson5: - Never underestimate the size of a persons heart with the size of a persons stature...Big doors swing on little hinges.… 16 minutes ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: A Special Purposed Life: Finding Hope...True Story specialpurposedlife.blogspot.com/2018/10/findin… 16 minutes ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: transgender youth
We know that most kids with gender non-conformity become comfortable with their biological sex as they progress through childhood. For those who continue to experience significant gender discordance as adolescents, far too many will have experienced trauma, mental illness, social isolation, self-injury and suicidal thoughts.