Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
May 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- "Finding God is not hard. Letting God find us...is hard" As mom of adult son w/ autism, I long to be known by God.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 minutes ago
- What would churches look like if we valued gifts & talents of all our members, celebrated the work accomplished by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Does your church want to understand mental illness, and how it impacts church life? Read Mental Health and the Chur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- #mentalhealthawareness #mentalhealth #church #signage #multistep #cleardirections https://t.co/Nunv783lgD 21 hours ago
- Part 2 blog post: Tony D’Orazio from Jacob's Ladder Special Needs Fitness continues w/ important question: what has… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: #IFL2022
When I see how many gifted and talented people are out there applying to speak at our conference who are doing great work our team hadn’t been aware of – exercising gifts and talents with the potential to greatly benefit the larger disability ministry movement I think that we’ve stumbled upon undiscovered treasure. And I can’t help but wonder how much undiscovered treasure the “Church” misses out upon when we fail to mine the gifts given to Christians called to vocations that don’t involve seminary degrees or serving on a church payroll. Continue reading