We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- “I Just Want to Quit!” buff.ly/2wgIIXu https://t.co/EZ6NbeONBK 47 minutes ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: You can’t guarantee a life without disability sandrapeoples.com/life-without-d… 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Tips from Dad about how to avoid isolation while parenting child with special needs was Different Dream's top... https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Good questions we should be asking ourselves. fb.me/JRhQmpS9 2 days ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: "In the worst of circumstances our Father has been provider, comforter, healer, and defender." @Barb_Dittrich https://t.co… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Bay Presbyterian Church
Pastor Bob clearly demonstrated the experience, wisdom and integrity sufficient to earn the trust of the very gifted pastors and ministry leaders who serve our church. He was a pastor to hurting pastors…and for that, I’m grateful. Continue reading
My pastor announced his resignation yesterday. I’ll miss him greatly. Continue reading
Praise God that people who may not have been willing or able to set foot here on campus can hear the truth of God’s love for them. Continue reading
Recently, our church was the first host site for a Guinness World Record attempt for creating the world’s largest fingerprint painting aimed at raising awareness for playgrounds that are accessible for everyone, including those with disabilities.
Thanks to the generosity of our friends at Community Bible Church in San Antonio and Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, OH we’ll have a number of LIVE and prerecorded, interactive worship experience that any family can join online this Easter weekend.
“The faith formula for healing…if you have enough faith, you’ll be healed…is absolutely wrong.” Continue reading
Prayer for healing often needs to be repeated and sustained over an extended period of time. Continue reading
We want to give our followers a sneak preview of events planned for Ohio, North Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky this coming Fall… Continue reading
I’m so encouraged to see so many people from throughout our home region willing to spend a day examining how we can more effectively welcome kids, families and adults impacted by disability into our churches. Continue reading
We’d like to invite our friends across the Midwest and Great Lakes region to join us on February 6-7 for TWO major disability ministry training events in Northeast Ohio. Continue reading