Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We also offer free consults for those at any stage in their Mental Health Ministry: loom.ly/0QIBjvY #church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 34 minutes ago
- It is Mental Illness Awareness Week! In an effort to extend Mental Health Ministries, we have FREE Mental Health re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 34 minutes ago
- Idea Share is a time for disability ministry leaders from across the country to support and encourage each other wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- #mentalhealthministry #inclusion #reconciliation #thechurch #specialneedsministry #pastors #churchleaders https://t.co/Bo38582dA7 2 days ago
- GRACE empowers Christian communities to recognize, prevent, and respond to abuse. They offer plenty of resources f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Introverts in the Church
Today’s interview segment with Rhett Smith is the perfect discussion starter for tonight’s Special Needs Ministry TweetChat on the impact of mental illness at church. In Part Four of our interview with Rhett, he shares ideas for pastors, church staff and volunteers for making church a more welcoming place for children and adults with anxiety. Continue reading
Anxiety is a classic example of a “hidden disability. In the third segment of his current series, Rhett Smith discusses some not so obvious ways in which anxiety presents significant barriers to church attendance and engagement for kids as well as adults. Rhett is the author of the new book, The Anxious Christian: Can God Use Your Anxiety for Good?. Continue reading