Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Idea Share is a time for disability ministry leaders from across the country to support and encourage each other wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- #mentalhealthministry #inclusion #reconciliation #thechurch #specialneedsministry #pastors #churchleaders https://t.co/Bo38582dA7 2 days ago
- GRACE empowers Christian communities to recognize, prevent, and respond to abuse. They offer plenty of resources f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Young women on the Autism spectrum often have similar social challenges as young men with Autism, but have the same… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- When young adults with disabilities lose access to the support services they’ve received through their youth, worri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Can God Use Your Anxiety for Good?
I’m honored that Rhett Smith, the author of a very timely and thoughtful new book, The Anxious Christian: Can God Use Your Anxiety for Good? has agreed to be the subject of a three part guest interview that will be featured on the blog Continue reading
Today’s interview segment with Rhett Smith is the perfect discussion starter for tonight’s Special Needs Ministry TweetChat on the impact of mental illness at church. In Part Four of our interview with Rhett, he shares ideas for pastors, church staff and volunteers for making church a more welcoming place for children and adults with anxiety. Continue reading
Anxiety is a classic example of a “hidden disability. In the third segment of his current series, Rhett Smith discusses some not so obvious ways in which anxiety presents significant barriers to church attendance and engagement for kids as well as adults. Rhett is the author of the new book, The Anxious Christian: Can God Use Your Anxiety for Good?. Continue reading
Sunday’s guest interview with Rhett Smith, author of the new book, The Anxious Christian: Can God Use Your Anxiety for Good?, set a new daily record for page views. In Part Two, he shares how his personal experience of anxiety following his mother’s untimely death ultimately became a tool God used to help him mature spiritually. For more on Rhett, click here for his biography and a video introduction to his new book.
Rhett Smith, author of the new book, The Anxious Christian: Can God Use Your Anxiety for Good?, begins his guest interview by discussing strategies and approaches with people who experience anxiety and attribute their symptoms to a lack of faith or a failure to practice their faith with diligence. Continue reading