Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2019 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Tis the season of waiting, expecting, hoping, dreaming, & if we’re totally honest, also a time of worrying. You may… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Allow me to share several reasons why you – or ministry leaders or families from your church need to be part of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Did you know that we offer free consulting for your church or ministry? Contact us today to get started.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- #Jesus #Light #Illuminate #Christmas #IFL2020 #specialneeds #ministry #church #mentalhealth #disability https://t.co/DsixIW8LER 22 hours ago
- We're thrilled for the recognition of Emily Colson and @JoniandFriends' own Joni Eareckson-Tada as "Champions of Un… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: J.R. Smith
I found myself thinking that on any given Sunday, most churches wouldn’t use the opportunity of their worship celebrations to intentionally welcome kids with disabilities and their families or to publicly acknowledge their value. J.R. Smith thought to do that for a boy with spina bifida on one of the biggest days of his life. Is it wrong to expect the same from our churches? Continue reading