Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
February 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We'll be talking with @colleenswindoll next month in webinar on parenting children who've been through trauma. Here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 32 minutes ago
- Looking for a speaker for your upcoming event - whether online or in person? Use the linked form to contact a membe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- If you've watched our mental health ministry webinars + other videos, want more information + strategy for ministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Families living with special needs need respite options, especially with the isolation of the past year. We recomme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Our series on cultural competence in #mentalhealth ministry continues: March 10, @JoscelynRC will join us to talk a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: J.R. Smith
I found myself thinking that on any given Sunday, most churches wouldn’t use the opportunity of their worship celebrations to intentionally welcome kids with disabilities and their families or to publicly acknowledge their value. J.R. Smith thought to do that for a boy with spina bifida on one of the biggest days of his life. Is it wrong to expect the same from our churches? Continue reading