Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,280 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- This is a monumental and necessary move to correct the oversight and lack of training associated with treating peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- What’s the plan at your church when people need help in the restroom? Join us for Disability Ministry Video Roundt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- “BUT YOUR DOCTOR TOLD ME YOU ARE A PASTOR. WHO WANTS A PASTOR WHO TAKES DEPRESSION MEDS?” Click here to read the f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #love #hope #enduring #Godisfaithful #ministry #specialneedsministry #mentalhealthministry #inclusionministry https://t.co/FDjtmd0eQF 2 days ago
- Our president and founder, Dr. Steve Grcevich will be speaking at @TogetherSNConference. For more info, click here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Cleveland Cavaliers
What would our churches look like if we valued the gifts and talents of all of our members and celebrated the work accomplished by the Holy Spirit through them in the way that Louisville High School demonstrated to two of their athletes? Continue reading
I found myself thinking that on any given Sunday, most churches wouldn’t use the opportunity of their worship celebrations to intentionally welcome kids with disabilities and their families or to publicly acknowledge their value. J.R. Smith thought to do that for a boy with spina bifida on one of the biggest days of his life. Is it wrong to expect the same from our churches? Continue reading