Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Coming soon… for Dad’s of children with additional needs… #TheDadsFireCircle #Dads #AdditionalNeeds #SpecialNeeds https… 25 minutes ago
- This is such a great idea. buff.ly/3idzf8y #autism #specialneeds #mentalhealth #mentalillness #cognitive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 47 minutes ago
- If you missed our conversation with @LisaMJamieson yesterday on how special needs parents can become effective pray… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- We have a new page on our website where you can browse and replay all of our previous #mentalhealth webinars, or re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Churches that offer #specialneeds ministries have been very creative in serving their communities since #COVID19 ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!