Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
- Join Kelly Rosati, Amy Simpson, Kay Warren and myself for a Twitter chat on youth mental health
- Why Jess Cummings came to Inclusion Fusion Live
- Why church is difficult for persons on the high end of the autism spectrum
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: Here are six sensory toys we’ve gotten to make this summer more fun for our son with autism! sandrapeoples.com/sensory-toys-t… htt… 3 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: This week my blog looks at whether additional/special needs families are more likely to break apart, some triggers, and… 3 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: #IEP meetings are emotionally draining. These 5 strategies can help parents cope. differentdream.com/2017/05/emotio… #DifferentDream… 3 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: If he ever got away from us and people were searching for him, he wouldn’t know how to respond to them. So we taught him… 3 hours ago
- Longing for Heaven, Where There Will Be No More Tears keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 6 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Christmas
Will you embrace all of the gifts God has given you in the year ahead, including the ability to serve and represent Jesus in extending his love to those who are hurting? Continue reading
Our mission is successful when all families have the opportunity for memories of attending church together to form the foundation of their Christmas traditions. Continue reading
three practical strategies will help many kids with common mental health conditions and their families to better experience the peace and joy associated with the Christmas season! Continue reading
We’ll look at three common struggles the kids with mental illness experience over Christmas break and offer ideas parents might try to minimize the impact of the holidays upon their children. Continue reading
I would hope and pray God would see fit to use the Colson’s experience to open the eyes and hearts of many in our culture to the needs of families impacted by autism and other disabilities. I’m sure Emily and Max would be honored if everyone who hears of their story would demonstrate Christ’s love to someone experiencing the effects of disability at their next opportunity. Continue reading
Kids with common mental health conditions react to the holidays very differently than do adults. Today, we’ll look at three struggles common during Christmas break among the kids and families we serve, and suggest practical strategies for parents to minimize the impact of the holidays upon their children. Continue reading
A gift from the Key Catalog also makes for an amazing gift for a friend or loved one who is passionate about seeing the Body of Christ become more inclusive of people with disabilities. We can provide a “gift certificate” to present to your loved ones detailing how the gift purchased in their honor will advance the Kingdom. Just email us at email@example.com to request one. Continue reading