We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @JoniandFriends: Want to serve the disability community in a tangible way? Come volunteer at our International Disability Center! https:… 9 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Excellent article last week in case you missed it: fb.me/tAgpWwA3 9 hours ago
- Looking for a good book? keyministry.org/church4everych… https://t.co/a3usoIvDKU 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: 4 considerations on balancing the good with the bad. fb.me/74TInmfSX 1 day ago
- Four hospitality tips for special-needs families from @SandraPeoples! sandrapeoples.com/hospitality-as… https://t.co/kQl3uQbMLH 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Christmas
Our mission is successful when all families have the opportunity for memories of attending church together to form the foundation of their Christmas traditions. Continue reading
three practical strategies will help many kids with common mental health conditions and their families to better experience the peace and joy associated with the Christmas season! Continue reading
We’ll look at three common struggles the kids with mental illness experience over Christmas break and offer ideas parents might try to minimize the impact of the holidays upon their children. Continue reading
I would hope and pray God would see fit to use the Colson’s experience to open the eyes and hearts of many in our culture to the needs of families impacted by autism and other disabilities. I’m sure Emily and Max would be honored if everyone who hears of their story would demonstrate Christ’s love to someone experiencing the effects of disability at their next opportunity. Continue reading
Kids with common mental health conditions react to the holidays very differently than do adults. Today, we’ll look at three struggles common during Christmas break among the kids and families we serve, and suggest practical strategies for parents to minimize the impact of the holidays upon their children. Continue reading
A gift from the Key Catalog also makes for an amazing gift for a friend or loved one who is passionate about seeing the Body of Christ become more inclusive of people with disabilities. We can provide a “gift certificate” to present to your loved ones detailing how the gift purchased in their honor will advance the Kingdom. Just email us at email@example.com to request one. Continue reading