Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Congratulations Dr. Erik Carter on receiving this funding for his continued work in disability ministry. We are exc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Did you know that the number of boys diagnosed with autism is much higher than the number of girls? Julia, Sesame S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Just a few of the 40+ presenters who will be speaking at Key Ministry's national disability ministry conference for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Stay up to date on the latest #DATC2023 news by following us on Twitter - @KeyMinistry #keyministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Every year as Christians prepare to celebrate the divinity of Christ revealed through his resurrection, I think of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Martin Luther
Why disability history strengthens my pro-life beliefs
We say we’re pro-life but our history concerned people with disabilities – both in the church and outside – says that maybe we aren’t. Maybe we value lives differently depending on what quantifiable contribution the person can make to society. Maybe we don’t want to talk about this because it hurts to acknowledge our hypocrisy. Maybe it’s easier for us to shout about the indignities against life seen in those videos than to admit the indignities against life when we use ability and disability as a measure of who is welcome and accommodated in our places of worship.
Posted in Controversies Tagged abortion, church, Disability, Disability Ministry, Martin Luther, Planned Parenthood, Pro-Life, Shannon Dingle, wrongful birth 2 Comments