Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
July 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Need to reject #falsegospel that efforts to get relief from #mentalillness hinges not on efforts to heal ourselves,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- This coming Monday: our monthly Idea Share is at noon EST. We discuss special needs ministry in a hybrid environmen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- #faithful #Godisfaithful #specialneeds #disability #mentalhealth https://t.co/SAH8ZTV2Ph 17 hours ago
- Today! Register to attend, or catch the Facebook livestream: Catherine Boyle will share tips on making a mental hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Today is first time I can say I am thankful for a #rare #medicalcondition that I previously endured. I didn't under… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: wrongful birth
We say we’re pro-life but our history concerned people with disabilities – both in the church and outside – says that maybe we aren’t. Maybe we value lives differently depending on what quantifiable contribution the person can make to society. Maybe we don’t want to talk about this because it hurts to acknowledge our hypocrisy. Maybe it’s easier for us to shout about the indignities against life seen in those videos than to admit the indignities against life when we use ability and disability as a measure of who is welcome and accommodated in our places of worship.