Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Many churches support local food banks, are sources of food for local families themselves. #Churches, #foodbanks &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- May 30 is World #MultipleSclerosis Day. @NMSSMI has many resources for people living with MS, including tips for li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @CDCgov issued new guidance for #churches, re how to reopen safely, best practices for cleaning, usage of masks, et… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- With #MentalHealthAwarenessMonth wrapping up in a few days, we encourage #pastors and #ministry leaders to watch th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: I'm very honored to be the guest blogger on @ERLC today, and hope you'll read the article. buff.ly/2TM4kFQ #me… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Pro-Life
Are all lives equally valuable? Continue reading
Surely the church can do more to support the caregivers in our midst. We shouldn’t have to wait for the government to take care of our own. Continue reading
We celebrate today the birth of a country founded 240 years ago by men willing to subvert the “old order” of doing things. America evolved into a republic in which individual rights…in particular, freedom of speech, freedom of association and freedom … Continue reading
Adoption should be our response to a child in need of a family. Meanwhile, support in a variety of forms should be our response to a pregnant woman in need. Let’s not confuse the two. Continue reading
We say we’re pro-life but our history concerned people with disabilities – both in the church and outside – says that maybe we aren’t. Maybe we value lives differently depending on what quantifiable contribution the person can make to society. Maybe we don’t want to talk about this because it hurts to acknowledge our hypocrisy. Maybe it’s easier for us to shout about the indignities against life seen in those videos than to admit the indignities against life when we use ability and disability as a measure of who is welcome and accommodated in our places of worship.
I also am saddened by the treatment of those considering abortion or those who have had one or more abortions by those who claim faith. Often, that faith perspective only offers judgment and proclamation of sin with little to no grace or mercy. Continue reading
I want to make the distinction that I am pro-life like the Pope is pro-life – every stage of development, from womb to the tomb. Continue reading
Consider the consequences when requirements imposed upon physicians to assist patients requesting help in committing suicide become incompatible with an understanding of the sanctity of life as understood from traditional Biblical teaching and principles… Continue reading