Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SOARSpecialNeed: Thank you to everyone who has helped us get ready for in-person events by purchasing items from our wishlist! Check ou… 2 hours ago
- Photo from iheartintelligence.com. #MLK #martinlutherkingjr #creative #altruism #selfish #JesusisLord https://t.co/amBQG8zTQR 3 hours ago
- This Wednesday, January 20,noon EST. Do you ever feel burned out, or stressed out from disability ministry work? Wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Recognizing a modern-day Daniel church4everychild.org/2021/01/18/rec… 7 hours ago
- Recognizing a modern-day Daniel keyministry.org/church4everych… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Men’s ministry
At first, it was difficult coming to terms with laying down my dreams. Like any special-needs dad, it’s hard emotionally to reach the point where you realize the dreams, goals, and plans you had for your child aren’t going to happen the way you hoped. But whose dream was it anyway? It wasn’t God’s dream. Continue reading