Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
July 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- This Wednesday: Catherine Boyle will share tips on making a mental health testimony video: who to ask, key elements… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 55 minutes ago
- #Godslove #Bible #newtestament #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disabilityinclusion https://t.co/jxR7cSbsqW 2 days ago
- If you missed our monthly Disability Ministry Video Roundtable discussion on #Reimagining and #Relaunching Your Min… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Bulls are known for aggressive, threatening behavior; that’s why we call people who behave this way towards others… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Looking for a speaker for your upcoming event - whether online or in person? Use this form to contact a member of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: mental health liaison
Churches provide services and support to a large segment of the population who would otherwise increase demands on the mental health system. At the same time, mental health professionals and leaders have an interest in seeing that the care provided by churches is of high quality and meets the needs of those being served. Continue reading