Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2019 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: Thanks for sharing our story! twitter.com/ctmagazine/sta… 34 minutes ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: The Unbidden Emotions of Special-Needs Parents keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 34 minutes ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: 10 Things You Should Know About Discipling People With Special Needs outreachmagazine.com/resources/book… 34 minutes ago
- Excited to read this from @SandraPeoples’ new book, Unexpected Blessings. twitter.com/ctmagazine/sta… 1 hour ago
- “Joy should be our desired destination. But the only way to get there, friend, is to acknowledge the ugly things we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: mental health liaison
Churches provide services and support to a large segment of the population who would otherwise increase demands on the mental health system. At the same time, mental health professionals and leaders have an interest in seeing that the care provided by churches is of high quality and meets the needs of those being served. Continue reading