Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Thursday August 6, 1pm EDT, @WheatonHDI and @NAEvangelicals host webinar on how parents & churches can address… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- #Bible #God #thoughts #intentions #scripture #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #bishop #pastor #church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: You can rewatch any of our IndispensABLE online gatherings via our YouTube channel. All of the meeting notes are liste… 12 hours ago
- Our weekly Idea Share is today at noon EDT. Please note: next one is August 17. Join us today to #brainstorm with o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- This Wednesday, August 5, our Wednesday webinar series continues with guest Janet Williams from @autismspeaks on th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: public mental health
Churches provide services and support to a large segment of the population who would otherwise increase demands on the mental health system. At the same time, mental health professionals and leaders have an interest in seeing that the care provided by churches is of high quality and meets the needs of those being served. Continue reading
We’re sharing this post to begin calling attention to the challenges many families experience finding the right help for their child when their child experiences a mental health crisis. Continue reading