Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2019 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Looking for a book to broaden your understanding of mental illness in the context of ministry? Here are some we enc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Sunday October 13 is 'unofficially' Pastor Appreciation Sunday 2019. Pastors often experience secondary trauma from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- What good will a $5 contribution to Key Ministry do? More than you might imagine. Every week, we're contacted by ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We offer a database of special needs and #mentalhealth welcoming #churches with a locator map, so you can find a ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: This was pretty awesome! I think it’s the first time I’ve seen #MentalHealthandtheChurch on sale someplace outside of our m… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Online Campaign
At this point in our ministry development, Facebook fans may be a more valuable gift to us than cash contributions. Experts debate the value of Facebook fans, but recent estimates report a single fan may be worth up to $174 to a retailer. We can’t put a price on the value of inviting a family of a child with mental illness, trauma or a developmental disability to connect with their larger family in Christ through the ministry of a local church, but every “like” helps us expand the impact of Key Ministry for the Kingdom! Continue reading →