- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- We're looking for churches to welcome families impacted by disability. HUNDREDS of churches...
- Please don’t say “all kids do that” to adoptive and foster families...
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Why Women’s Conferences Need to Consider Moms of Kids with Disabilities from @EllenStumbo keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 4 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Our kids with disabilities & chronic illnesses have so much to teach us. ow.ly/LbvD30ffTMQ via @ebethclay #momlife #… 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Dream Team Link Share #183 - differentdream.com/2017/09/dream-… https://t.co/kYJnzmAE4t 1 day ago
- Join Jonathan & Sarah for our Hope and Healing course! Kicks off on Thursday! buff.ly/2f7ReOr https://t.co/RrYMTW2ntl 1 day ago
- Someday! https://t.co/8qG3vewqLl 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Facebook
Our crew at Key Ministry is starting a Facebook group for leaders interested in advancing the cause of mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
We’re convinced that online ministry offers the potential for contributing to an effective mental health ministry strategy where very few strategies exist. Here’s why… Continue reading
We’re grateful to the crew at CBC for their continued involvement and support with our Front Door initiative, and looking forward to offering families impacted by disability an enhanced experience of online community! Continue reading
Today, one year old this month, SNADLEADERS (Special Needs and Disabilities Ministry Leaders Forum) has almost 400 members and is still growing. It has proved to be a supportive and informative site where leaders (both newbies and well-seasoned), can ask their questions, offer their input, empathize over shared frustrations, and cheer one another on in the name of Christ. Continue reading
Insight for Living’s Special Needs Ministry account on Facebook was hacked recently, greatly limiting Colleen’s ability to disseminate her blog and lend support to many families of kids with disabilities. This is completely unacceptable. Continue reading
With the beginning of the New Year, I’m launching a new Facebook page to serve as an educational resource for families served by our practice, educators, my professional colleagues and anyone with interest in mental health and developmental disorders impacting children, adolescents and families.