Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- Why church is difficult for persons on the high end of the autism spectrum
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Let’s be the people who show up on Saturday
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill
- Flattening the curve of the COVID-19 mental health epidemic to come
- 99% of Protestant pastors – churches are welcoming to persons with disabilities
- Seven ways to support kids with anxiety about the coronavirus
- Disability ministry and the coronavirus
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
April 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Yesterday, @SoarSpecialNeed hosted @DocHunsley, @drgrcevich from Key Ministry, & Sheri McClurg to discuss how to co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It's evening on the east coast, and officially the Sabbath. Rest. Refresh. And be the Church wherever God has you.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We all feel stress from #COVID19. Our friends at @mhgracealliance have selected 3 topics from #Thrive workbook to h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @edstetzer: We just received some important additional information about the CARES Act related to churches. The Department of Treasury… 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: My grandson turned 5 yesterday, and many of us can identify with the #fear he battled 2 years ago. Truly, we need not fear… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Facebook
Our crew at Key Ministry is starting a Facebook group for leaders interested in advancing the cause of mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
We’re convinced that online ministry offers the potential for contributing to an effective mental health ministry strategy where very few strategies exist. Here’s why… Continue reading
We’re grateful to the crew at CBC for their continued involvement and support with our Front Door initiative, and looking forward to offering families impacted by disability an enhanced experience of online community! Continue reading
Today, one year old this month, SNADLEADERS (Special Needs and Disabilities Ministry Leaders Forum) has almost 400 members and is still growing. It has proved to be a supportive and informative site where leaders (both newbies and well-seasoned), can ask their questions, offer their input, empathize over shared frustrations, and cheer one another on in the name of Christ. Continue reading
Insight for Living’s Special Needs Ministry account on Facebook was hacked recently, greatly limiting Colleen’s ability to disseminate her blog and lend support to many families of kids with disabilities. This is completely unacceptable. Continue reading
With the beginning of the New Year, I’m launching a new Facebook page to serve as an educational resource for families served by our practice, educators, my professional colleagues and anyone with interest in mental health and developmental disorders impacting children, adolescents and families.