Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #mentalhealth #church #ministry #hospitalization #mentalillness #disability #IFL2020 @drgrcevich https://t.co/3JSuIWRpBw 21 hours ago
- If you're a #pastor or ministry leader interested in learning more about #mentalillness from a medical, personal pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- In 1 Kings, I read about prophet Elijah’s lowest point. God’s response is gracious: God comes close. He nourishes h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ABC: “Hey guys, this is Jonathan, and I’m about to take a drink of apple juice with my right hand for the first time.” This 12-year-ol… 1 day ago
- RT @Hope_Anew: He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoic… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Facebook
Our crew at Key Ministry is starting a Facebook group for leaders interested in advancing the cause of mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
We’re convinced that online ministry offers the potential for contributing to an effective mental health ministry strategy where very few strategies exist. Here’s why… Continue reading
We’re grateful to the crew at CBC for their continued involvement and support with our Front Door initiative, and looking forward to offering families impacted by disability an enhanced experience of online community! Continue reading
Today, one year old this month, SNADLEADERS (Special Needs and Disabilities Ministry Leaders Forum) has almost 400 members and is still growing. It has proved to be a supportive and informative site where leaders (both newbies and well-seasoned), can ask their questions, offer their input, empathize over shared frustrations, and cheer one another on in the name of Christ. Continue reading
Insight for Living’s Special Needs Ministry account on Facebook was hacked recently, greatly limiting Colleen’s ability to disseminate her blog and lend support to many families of kids with disabilities. This is completely unacceptable. Continue reading
With the beginning of the New Year, I’m launching a new Facebook page to serve as an educational resource for families served by our practice, educators, my professional colleagues and anyone with interest in mental health and developmental disorders impacting children, adolescents and families.