Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2019 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Jeff Davidson’s Legacy Becomes a Field Guide for Special-Needs Fathers buff.ly/2Wa9XNJ https://t.co/6kMz1b5D3k 36 minutes ago
- Jeff lived out the message of this book, and we are so thankful Becky was able to complete this mission.” -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Jeff has a pastor’s heart for coming alongside dads in the toughest season of their lives. And his words will equip… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- “When we got our son’s autism diagnosis in 2010, we each reacted differently to the news. The testimony of another… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- What’s ahead in 2019? For many of us, what tops the list is caring for ourselves. Likely we’ve gotten really good a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Facebook
Our crew at Key Ministry is starting a Facebook group for leaders interested in advancing the cause of mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
We’re convinced that online ministry offers the potential for contributing to an effective mental health ministry strategy where very few strategies exist. Here’s why… Continue reading
We’re grateful to the crew at CBC for their continued involvement and support with our Front Door initiative, and looking forward to offering families impacted by disability an enhanced experience of online community! Continue reading
Today, one year old this month, SNADLEADERS (Special Needs and Disabilities Ministry Leaders Forum) has almost 400 members and is still growing. It has proved to be a supportive and informative site where leaders (both newbies and well-seasoned), can ask their questions, offer their input, empathize over shared frustrations, and cheer one another on in the name of Christ. Continue reading
Insight for Living’s Special Needs Ministry account on Facebook was hacked recently, greatly limiting Colleen’s ability to disseminate her blog and lend support to many families of kids with disabilities. This is completely unacceptable. Continue reading
With the beginning of the New Year, I’m launching a new Facebook page to serve as an educational resource for families served by our practice, educators, my professional colleagues and anyone with interest in mental health and developmental disorders impacting children, adolescents and families.