Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Grief in the midst of adoptive joy: Three perspectives keyministry.org/church4everych… #grief #trauma #adoption 1 hour ago
- ‘Happiest little girl’: Bella Santorum, ruled ‘incompatible with life’ by doctors, turns 10 | Opinion | Lifesitenews lifesitenews.com/opinion/happie… 2 hours ago
- RT @amothersrest: Donate $250 & #sponsorabrick at our #CAREGIVER #respite B&B in #Maryland! Post to your own FB/Twitter/Instagram & CHALLEN… 16 hours ago
- RT @SixSeedsTV: Special needs siblings are more attuned than anyone to the needs of their “special” brother or sister. https://t.co/9eBuvg5… 23 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Different Dream readers loved Trish Shaeffer's tips to ensure a sensory-friendly Fourth of July. differentdream.com/2018/06/sensor… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Facebook
Our crew at Key Ministry is starting a Facebook group for leaders interested in advancing the cause of mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
We’re convinced that online ministry offers the potential for contributing to an effective mental health ministry strategy where very few strategies exist. Here’s why… Continue reading
We’re grateful to the crew at CBC for their continued involvement and support with our Front Door initiative, and looking forward to offering families impacted by disability an enhanced experience of online community! Continue reading
Today, one year old this month, SNADLEADERS (Special Needs and Disabilities Ministry Leaders Forum) has almost 400 members and is still growing. It has proved to be a supportive and informative site where leaders (both newbies and well-seasoned), can ask their questions, offer their input, empathize over shared frustrations, and cheer one another on in the name of Christ. Continue reading
Insight for Living’s Special Needs Ministry account on Facebook was hacked recently, greatly limiting Colleen’s ability to disseminate her blog and lend support to many families of kids with disabilities. This is completely unacceptable. Continue reading
With the beginning of the New Year, I’m launching a new Facebook page to serve as an educational resource for families served by our practice, educators, my professional colleagues and anyone with interest in mental health and developmental disorders impacting children, adolescents and families.