Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,288 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- 3/3 Co-Laborers in the Gospel: Building Organic Disability Ministry: Lisa Mattheiss & Wayne Chasteen A Church for E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- 2/3 The Value of Visuals: Tiffany Crow & Jennifer Donald Effective Practices in Developing Deaf Disciplemakers in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- 1/3 Meet our #DATC2023 workshop presenters for Breakout 3! CAREGIVER SUPPORT GROUPS: A Game-Changing Way to Strengt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Do you want to make Easter inclusive to everyone at your church? Read this post by Mark Arnold on creating a sensor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- In today’s episode, guests Robert and Lori Crosby talk with Catherine Boyle about Reach Hurting Kids Institute. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Facebook
We’re starting a new group for leaders in mental health inclusion ministry
Our crew at Key Ministry is starting a Facebook group for leaders interested in advancing the cause of mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
Posted in Hidden Disabilities, Inclusion, Key Ministry, Leadership, Mental Health Tagged Facebook, Groups, Inclusion, Key Ministry, mental health, ministry Leave a comment
Online community…component of a mental health inclusion strategy?
We’re convinced that online ministry offers the potential for contributing to an effective mental health ministry strategy where very few strategies exist. Here’s why… Continue reading
Update…Our Front Door online church initiative for families impacted by disability
We’re grateful to the crew at CBC for their continued involvement and support with our Front Door initiative, and looking forward to offering families impacted by disability an enhanced experience of online community! Continue reading
Posted in Inclusion, Key Ministry, Strategies Tagged Ann Holmes, Barb Dittrich, church teaching, Community Bible Church, Disability Ministry, Facebook, First Christian Church Canton, Front Door, Inclusion, Key Ministry, online church, onlinechurch.com, reverse inclusion, Special Needs Ministry Leave a comment
Kelli Ra Anderson…Faces of the Movement
Today, one year old this month, SNADLEADERS (Special Needs and Disabilities Ministry Leaders Forum) has almost 400 members and is still growing. It has proved to be a supportive and informative site where leaders (both newbies and well-seasoned), can ask their questions, offer their input, empathize over shared frustrations, and cheer one another on in the name of Christ. Continue reading
Standing up for Colleen Swindoll and Insight for Living
Insight for Living’s Special Needs Ministry account on Facebook was hacked recently, greatly limiting Colleen’s ability to disseminate her blog and lend support to many families of kids with disabilities. This is completely unacceptable. Continue reading
Another New Resource…My “Professional” Facebook Page
With the beginning of the New Year, I’m launching a new Facebook page to serve as an educational resource for families served by our practice, educators, my professional colleagues and anyone with interest in mental health and developmental disorders impacting children, adolescents and families.
Posted in Resources Tagged developmental disorders, Facebook, mental illness, Slideshare, Stephen Grcevich MD Leave a comment