Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: Maybe this is something friends of @KeyMinistry might help with? 1 day ago
- We hope you will be blessed by The Blessing from South Africa. Shabbat Shalom! buff.ly/2XxQtoR #blessing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #specialneeds #mentalhealth #ministry #emotionalhealth #pastor #church #mankind #COVID19Church https://t.co/ypjVDH6slR 1 day ago
- Ministry leader, our weekly Idea Share conversations continue through the summer. Register to join the discussion a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @AutismFaithNet: Race, reconciliation, disability and the church church4everychild.org/2020/06/04/rac… via @KeyMinistry 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: orphans
Our church community didn’t know what we would need, but they said yes with us: yes to loving through the brokenness, yes to being faithful to the ones (me included) who need to learn to trust once again, yes to a bit more chaos in our row during worship, yes to choosing to do good for young ones for whom others hadn’t always chosen good in their recent past. Continue reading
We still use “orphan” or “fatherless” a lot in the church when we’re talking about adoption and foster care, even when those words don’t fit with our current culture or a specific circumstance. Why? Continue reading