Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,280 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #hope #mentalhealth #ministry #prayer #caregiving #churchleaders #volunteer #specialneedsministry #peace https://t.co/Tb8hdrXNRC 4 hours ago
- Many people seem to believe they are too bad, broken, sad or worthless to be accepted by God. Countless people have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Life is a juggling act, and sometimes I have too many balls in the air. Sometimes, no matter how hard I try, one or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- \Have you taken a moment to subscribe to our podcast? New episodes drop every Thursday on your favorite podcast app… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Our president and founder, Dr. Steve Grcevich will be speaking at @TogetherSNConference. For more info, click here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: paradox
Yet I’m powerless to effectively communicate the burden I’ve been given because it’s absolutely essential for the world (and the Church) to know if this movement happens and the walls come crashing down that keep families who struggle with mental illness and developmental disabilities from connecting with the church that the work was unmistakably of God’s doing, and not that of a bunch of gifted people. Continue reading