Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Congratulations Dr. Erik Carter on receiving this funding for his continued work in disability ministry. We are exc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Did you know that the number of boys diagnosed with autism is much higher than the number of girls? Julia, Sesame S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Just a few of the 40+ presenters who will be speaking at Key Ministry's national disability ministry conference for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Stay up to date on the latest #DATC2023 news by following us on Twitter - @KeyMinistry #keyministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Every year as Christians prepare to celebrate the divinity of Christ revealed through his resurrection, I think of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: paradox
The Burden…and the Paradox
Yet I’m powerless to effectively communicate the burden I’ve been given because it’s absolutely essential for the world (and the Church) to know if this movement happens and the walls come crashing down that keep families who struggle with mental illness and developmental disabilities from connecting with the church that the work was unmistakably of God’s doing, and not that of a bunch of gifted people. Continue reading