Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Thanks to @TimTebow for the shoutout for Inclusion Fusion Live! If you're interested in welcoming your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- He is completing His eternal purposes through each of us. God calls us to redeem the time He has given us and our c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk… 4 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: 4 ways to redeem the time God has given you and your child with #specialneeds. #DifferentDream #disability #rhfactor https… 4 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Appreciate @GregJBaird helping to get the word out to churches looking to welcome and include families touched by m mental… 4 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Peter denies Christ
I worry that my own faith and the faith of many of my fellow Christians is a mile wide and an inch deep. It’s one thing to profess one’s faith in front of a room filled with like-minded people. It’s another thing when there might be a price attached to that profession. Continue reading