Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Here are four simple steps to take to support families in your church when their child receives a special needs dia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Key Ministry has seasonal devotional e-books, written by special needs parents for special needs parents. With Chri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- What is impact, importance of spirituality re #trauma experienced by community? Research shows community programs t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Signup for Key Ministry's monthly KeyNotes newsletter to catch up on all of the news, webinars, training, blog post… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #Christmas #Jesus #Messiah #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #overcome #Bible #church #pastor #ministry https://t.co/qv3T7WhNmG 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: pursuit
Kids with disabilities, their siblings, and their families generally don’t experience the sense of being pursued. They’re not the first ones picked for teams on the playground. They’re not the kids who get invited to sleepovers or “play dates”. They’re not the recipients of the increasingly grandiose (and public) invitations to attend the prom. We’re going to help churches pursue them…and allow them to experience what it’s like to be pursued.