Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The FIN Community for ALL #Conference will provide resources and presentations to support your congregations'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- TODAY noon EST: In 2020, #mentalhealth needs increased, including trauma impacts. Join conversation w/ Brad Hambric… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- #PraiseTheLord #breath #praisechallenge #bibleverse #specialneeds #mentalhealth https://t.co/97jC3ioTS0 17 hours ago
- Do you use Instagram? Follow Key Ministry there to see all our latest blog posts and events.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Simple videos such as this one in which a staff pastor shares of her struggles with #anxiety are great tools for r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: resilience
This post reviews some of the techniques parents and other adults can use to lower the risk of PTSD developing in our kids after they experience a traumatic event.