Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- When Kids Become Aggressive at Church
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @jolenephilo: Different Dream readers loved Trish Shaeffer's tips to ensure a sensory-friendly Fourth of July. differentdream.com/2018/06/sensor… 11 hours ago
- Shifting Ground and a Sovereign God po.st/x40V5L #autism #faith #momlife 14 hours ago
- Girls learn how to put on makeup, paint nails at camp for special needs children kmbc.com/article/girls-… #raredisease 17 hours ago
- We Are Family: The Importance of Family Meetings keyministry.org/specialneedspa… via @CindiFerrini 20 hours ago
- Non-profit summer camp for special needs adds ‘sensory garden’ kcrg.com/content/news/N… #Dubuque #IA 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: shooting
EVIL is the root cause of the mass shooting in Las Vegas, and the shootings in churches in rural Texas, Nashville, and several years ago, at an historically African-American church in Charleston, South Carolina. As a society, we seek to minimize the existence of evil because recognition of evil threatens our shared delusion that any absolute standard of right and wrong exists. Continue reading